I am sick and tired. Nope not a quip…I have an ear infection and I did not get any sleep last night. What I did was a lot of was thinking.
How many Moms have been in the same position I am in now?
- I am coming down with something
- I need to act as taxi for practice and go to school events
- I have a boss that needs me to put in just a little extra this week
- I have a husband who is supportive but is already overworking himself…so I cannot lean on him
- The house needs attention
- The laundry is behind
- The pizza guy just might be my best friend by the time the week is out
I don’t mean to complain and I am not miserable. Instead I am wistfully looking forward to the day that I am onthegowithGreg Fulltime RVing.
- When my children drive themselves everywhere they need to go
- My communte is a few feet instead of an hour or so
- After work is spent enjoying peaceful moments with my husbad
- Housework and laundry are a much smaller task because there are only two of us
- Every dinner does not require an extra large skillet or gumbo pot
So my question of the day is for my amazing and wonderful husband.