Ok, so 9 months to the move and what concerns me the most is downsizing. I joking talk about Greg being a hoarder, but the last time we moved he was more than capable of downsizing to make the move easier. Did I mention that this home was larger than our last?
To be serious I know it will be difficult for him to reduce his tools, but he will not be the only one having issues. My kitchen is my favorite place to be if the family is not watching TV or playing together. I love to cook and experiment. Over the years I have most definitely accumulated too many dishes, gadgets, and appliances.
- Approx 100 square feet
- Large Double Sink
- 3 Walls of Cabinets, Drawers, & Countertops
- Microwave, Coffee Maker, Bread Maker, Kitchenaid mixer, Instant Pot, Water Header, Blender, Chopper and Slow Cooker.
- Large Side by Side Refrigerator
- Tanks food and extras are kept in an outside fridge
Kitchen of the Future:
- Approx 25 square feet
- Small sink (maybe double)
- 1-2 Drawers
- 1-2 Cabinets
- Microwave, water heater
- Very limited countertop space
- Medium-sized Refrigerator
- No Dishwasher
Baby step #1: Downsize My Kitchen
- Determine what is absolutely needed
- Replace single use items with multi use items
- Purge, Purge, Purge!
I welcome your questions, suggestions, & comment!